Excursion leading from Taormina to the medieval town of Castelmola passing through Giardini-Naxos and the mythological Cyclops Coast, enjoying and taking photos of the Jonic coast and all its wonders.
Duration: half day (4 hours)
Level of difficulty: easy
Excursion available every day except on Saturday and Sunday for at least 4 passengers – Excursion highlights:
- Pick-up and Drop-off at Catania port
- Walking around Giardini Naxos and the mythological Cyclops Coast accompanied by your guide, expert in letting you appreciate how beautiful and unique these places are.
- Getting to Taormina where you’ll have time to walk along Corso Umberto. You’ll go shopping, visit churches and famous buildings, admire the Greek Theatre, enjoy the
view of the Jonic coast from the Belvedere.
- After about two hours, your guide will be waiting for you at the opposite end of Corso Umberto and setting off towards Castelmola, one of Italy’s most fascinating medieval towns.
- Enjoying the charming ruins of Castelmola Castle and the breathtaking view from there.